Perfect Skin Solutions in Southsea is helping to transform the lives of men and women across the South of England thanks to its investment in a cutting-edge laser.
Rather than having to visit different clinics to undergo skin rejuvenation, hair removal and tattoo removal, there is now ONE system offering ALL of those benefits.
The Harmony Pro XL is from the makers of Soprano Ice, and is considered to be one of the most advanced multi-platform laser and light technology systems in the world. It is specifically designed to treat a multitude of skin concerns, making it one of the most versatile laser treatments available.
A therapist designs a bespoke treatment programme using one, or often more, of the different laser or light technologies on the system, to improve the appearance of the skin.
Usually there is more than one issue to address but even if there is only one, for example hyperpigmentation, the therapist may need to use different lasers to give the best result possible. In other clinics this may mean separate treatments or even having to visit numerous clinics – but not at Perfect Skin Solutions.
By having this full spectrum of laser technologies in one complete platform we are able to offer treatments which may not be available in other cosmetic clinics who invest in separate lasers, or standard intense pulsed light machines, which treat fewer cosmetic concerns.
Dr Dev Patel, Medical Director of Perfect Skin Solutions says:
“Being able to provide bespoke cosmetic laser treatments which can address a wide variety of cosmetic and dermatological conditions, using state-of-the-art technology, is a core philosophy at the clinic.
“Using Harmony XL Pro we can offer solutions for permanent hair removal, acne, vascular or pigmented concerns, tattoo removal, and even anti ageing skin rejuvenation treatments aimed at re-modelling and improving skin texture and tone.”
The Harmony XL Pro offers six ways to treat patients:
- Fractional non-ablative Q-Switched 1064nm laser– this is used for skin re-modelling, targeting skin imperfections such as wrinkles, fine lines, sun-damage, uneven skin tone and improving mild skin laxity. Using the ClearLift 4D tip means that there are four different levels of penetration for treatments so the therapists can target and treat or combine treatments for superficial problems, all the way to deeper skin concerns.
- Long pulsed Nd:YAG laser 1064nm – this targets vascular lesions such as thread veins. Therapists can use it on its own or in combination with the Dye-VL technology, also available with the Harmony XL Pro.
- Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser 1064nm – this hand piece is used on pigmented lesions, which includes areas of darker skin caused by sun damage, such as those markings referred to as age spots, sun spots or liver spots. This technology is also suitable for tattoo removal, especially treating darker ink colours such as black, blue and green.
- Fractional iPixel Er:YAG laser 2940nm – this near infrared technology is for skin rejuvenation treatments specifically targeting uneven skin tone, coarse or uneven skin texture and superficial pigmentation concerns which don’t require more aggressive treatment.
- AFT (Advanced Florescence Technology) – this is an advanced form of intense pulsed light (IPL) and provides virtually painless hair removal for all skin types. This hand piece has a large spot size meaning it’s much quicker to treat large areas such as legs or backs.
- ClearSkin – this combines a non-ablative laser with simultaneous contact cooling and vacuum technology, used to treat all types of acne.
Dr Patel concludes:
“Our therapists are delighted to be helping patients with this top of the range aesthetic laser platform, and the multiple light-based treatments are impressive to say the least. Our patients are delighted with the results of this 6-in-1 laser platform.”